Serviced plots are available on freehold or leasehold terms to accommodate units of 5,000 sq ft to 500,000 sq ft. Please contact the selling agents to discuss your specific requirements.
The site has Greater Norwich Food Enterprise Zone status with a Local Development Order (LDO) designed to support sustainable growth of the county’s agri-food sector. The LDO grants planning permission on the first 46 acres (subject to conditions) for specific development described within the Order, meaning that it is not necessary to submit planning applications for their proposals. This considerably fast-tracks the development process. The LDO will also support businesses by making it simpler for occupiers to set up, diversify and expand their operations.
- Agri-tech businesses which make use of the local agri-science base.
- Processing of agricultural produce.
- Manufacture of food products.
- Storage and distribution of agricultural produce, products, equipment, machinery and supplies.
- Food technology companies.
- Manufacture of specialist food-relating supplies (e.g., food packaging).
- Haulage services related to the above storage and distribution.
An element of other development which is ancillary, complementary and subsidiary to the above is also permitted.
Norfolk & Suffolk Demographics
To download the latest Food Enterprise Park brochure
To view the Local Development Orders (LDO’s) on the Broadland District Council website (opens in new window)